At night on 25/02/14, I tried to open gVim and use the command mode to issue system commands, so that I can use pandoc to create $\rm \LaTeX$ Beamer slides. However, with the correct command, gVim went wrong and in the resulting PDF file, all lines in the source markdown files were concatenated into one single line. I hadn’t encountered such error last time.
With the same command, I managed to get back my $\rm \LaTeX$ Beamer
slides. As a Vim lover, I’d like to try to do things within the
editor. Therefore, I changed to the project directory and start gVim
through the command prompt. Then I used
q: to find the
pandoc command, and re-ran it. Job done!